Vietnam International Container Terminals (VICT port)
VICT is invested and operated by First Logistics Development (JV) Company (FLDC), which is based on the Law on Foreign Investment in Vietnam. This is the first dedicated container port project in Vietnam, with the merger of Southern Waterborne Transportation Corporation (SOWATCO) and foreign partner is Mitorient Company (a joint venture between NOL Group of Singapore and Mitsui & Co. of Japan).
- Southern Waterborne Transportation Corporation (SOWATCO).
- Mitorient Company (a joint venture between NOL Group of Singapore and Mitsui & Co. of Japan).
- It is located strategically next to Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, about 6 km from the center of Ho Chi Minh City, VICT’s location can be considered ideal for developing model of modern city in the future.
- Customers will avoid traffic jam when transporting goods by road through South Saigon Boulevard towards the Mekong Delta and connect directly to National Route 1A, or by waterways from VICT to inland clearance depot located north of the city and vice versa.
- The completion of Thu Thiem bridge, Thu Thiem tunnel and Phu My bridge, customers have more options to go to VICT Port without having to crossing the city center.
Services of VICT:
- Support ships in dock and embarkation.
- Repair and clean container.
- Harbor security.
- Provide fresh water for the ship.
- The port operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Plan the ship line.
- Container storage/Detention.
- Container freight station (CFS).
- Loading and unloading into container.
- Customs office at the port.
Benefits for customers:
- 7 modern quay cranes with loading capacity of 26 containers / crane / hour.
- New equipment in yards – 10 RTG (up to 6 floors high).
- Enable night-time cruise ships with a length of 195m.
- Late cut-off time (2-4h before leaving the ship). Export goods can be lift on –lift off any time.
- 24/24 traffic into / out of the port.
- ICD Free Transfer Service (8 ICDs).
- Competitive price.
- Fast container forwarding (within 30 minutes).
- Easily transport through Phu My Bridge.
- Professional Customer Service team.
- The Board of Directors directly involves in the day-to-day operations of the company.
The ship arrives at VICT port.
Port cargo operations.
Reef container yard.