SOWATCO Long Binh port
SOWATCO Long Binh interior Port (abbreviation: SOWATCO Long Binh port) has started to operate and exploit since 2006 with the function is to accept Vietnamese waterway transportations with the total area is about 11,69 ha.
- SOWATCO Long Binh port is located at the right bank of Dong Nai river, Long Binh Ward, District 9, HCMC, to accept Vietnamese and foreign waterway transportations that have loading capacities up to 5,000 DWT, getting in and out of this Port.
- Waterway transportations get in Long Binh port in accordance with the route from Vung Tau – Long Tau river – Nha Be river – Dong Nai river to Long Binh port.
- Pursuant to the Decision No. 1069/QĐ-BTC dated 12th May, 2011, SOWATCO Long Binh port has been established the customs clearance stand for domestic port (ICD – Long Binh).
- Address: Hamlet 2, Nguyen Binh st., Phu Xuan commune, Nha Be Dist., Ho Chi Minh city.
- Tel: (84.28) 3782 8926
Scopes of business:
- Building and repairing waterways transport means up to 3,000 tons and tugboat up to 5,000 HP.
- Producing, processing and installing of steel structures and conveyor belt systems…
- Manufacturing, installing: buoys, trollers and waterway signal lights.
- 02 submerged docks and 08 slipways allowing barges up to 3,000 tons to berth.
- Buoy tender vessels.
- Mechanical workshop is equipped with a full range of specialized mechanical machineries.
SOWATCO Labour Supply Center
- Abbreviation: SOLACEN
- Address: 2, Lane 1, Le Van Huu street, Ngo Thi Nham ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi city.
- Tel: (84.24) 3943 1970 – Fax: (84.24) 3943 9538
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scopes of business: Provide fishing crew to work in Korea.
- SOWATCO’ Training and Career orientation Centre in Nghe An province.
- Annually exporting 400 crew members on average.